Time to cook:
8 lean thin cut sirloin or minute steaks
2 yellow peppers
100g (4oz) block mozzarella cheese, sliced
50g (2oz) pitted black olives, roughly chopped
16 large fresh basil leaves
Salt and pepper
15ml (1tbsp) olive oil
1. Preheat the grill or barbecue and cook the peppers for 20 minutes, turning occasionally until charred and black. Place in a plastic bag, seal and set aside to cool.
2. Peel the peppers, core, deseed and cut into quarters, lengthwise.
3. Place 8 steaks between a large piece of cling film or greaseproof paper and flatten with a rolling pin or meat hammer to about 5mm (Â¼inch) thick. Season.
4. Lay the steaks out on a board and cover with a piece of grilled yellow pepper. Top with a slice of mozzarella, a few olives and 2 basil leaves. Roll up and secure with cocktail sticks or skewers.
5. Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the rolls for 2-4 minutes on each side. Halfway through cooking remove the cocktail sticks. Alternatively, cook on a prepared barbecue for 2-4 minutes on each side until brown.
Serve with roasted or barbecued new potatoes and a crisp green salad.